Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The New Box


That's right ladies and gentlemen...I am in a new box. Thirty came and went without a hitch...although Sunday (the big day itself) I was a little emotional. I didn't cry or anything, but I did feel a little weepy that morning for some reason.
Friday, Claudia and Elizabeth drove down. We ate in The Woodlands for lunch, I drove them by where I work, they ooohhhed and ahhhed, then we headed to my sisters. It rained the whole time. Sort of sucked to drive in. We ate dinner at La Brisa, which was super yummy then headed back to Dawn's where we did cake, ice cream and presents. Claudia and Elizabeth went in together and bought me a BEAUTIFUL (but I wish they wouldn't have spent so much money) silver necklace and Perritti heart pendant from Tiffany's. That's right. Little blue box. It's beautiful. My sister also bought me a necklace and the Primavera Cross from James Avery. Sooo pretty. They are too nice!
Saturday, Dawn made breakfast and we headed to Kemah. It was really cool...like 50 degrees. We shopped a little, took Elizabeth the the airport then Claudia and I went to the outlet mall in Houston that is brand new...bad idea. It was so crowded you couldn't even get in! So we met Erin and Brandy at Sam's boat for some afternoon chips and salsa and hung out. Claudia and I headed back to my apartment and we rested, then got ready to go to dinner that night. We went to Baker Street Pub. It was great. Erin gave me an awesome gift certificate to itunes and I have already used it!! George strait and Taylor swift and some singles!! YEAH!! Brandi gave me a ticket to see the Putnam County spelling Bee which was showing in Houston. It was amazing. After dinner we headed to starbucks...my treat. Well...Wes (our favorite Barista) actually comped us the drinks. It pays to have friends in high places!
Sunday morning Claudia headed out early and I ate breakfast with mom and dad. They gave me an awesome gift certificate to Kohl's which I have already used part of. Sunday night I went to the play with Brandy. If you ever get a chance to see it...do!

No comments: