Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dear Christian Dior Lady

Dear Christian Dior Lady,

I wish my job was to walk around Dillards asking the homely girls in t-shirts and jeans who are simply looking at the clearance for something to wear to a rehearsal dinner and bachelorette party if they want a makeover. Thanks for verbally noticing that I don't wear make up and telling me it would help.

Do you have to be beautiful to work there. Because you were. Physically perfect with super cute shoes.

Thank you also for pointing out how good you are at "doing eyebrows." It helped even more when you pointed at the ones on my face proclaiming you could fix that.

Funny, I thought I was wearing a CP t-shirt. I must of been wearing the point out my flaws and obvious insecurities one. My bad.

Maybe I am taking it too personally. Probably am. But it's like those modeling schools that sneak in to our college fair and then try to give the "pretty girls" notecards. Well, it's the opposite really.

Stay behind your counter.

Please.

Sincerely,

Bushy Eyebrow Girl, Who Obviously Needs Your Help


No comments: