Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1, 2, 3....



1. I can't believe I missed Erin's party. The more I drove the more I felt bad, but I kept telling myself to suck it up. By the time I got there I was super dizzy but thought it would go away, and it didn't. I drove home crying, threw up, and took a bath. Got out, was running 102 and went to sleep. Got up the next morning went to the doctor and found out I didn't have a sinus infection but strep, bronchitis and an ear infection in both ears. I am still so mad at myself for not catching it earlier. I can't believe I missed Erin doing the Hokey Pokey on stage. ARG!!




2. Run, don't walk, and go buy the book, The Shack by William Paul Young. It was on sale at Wal-Mart and I bought it when I was waiting on my prescriptions to be filled. I read all 250 pages on Sunday. It's an easy read, even though it makes you think!




3. I'm excited! I just ordered my new cell phone...note to self, can not eat out or spend money on anything else...it's the G1 with T-Mobile. It looks pretty cool. It's no iphone, but I didn't want to change carriers.


No comments: