Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

There's just something about fireworks...they are so cool! Even better when they are free. Next year I will know where to park and what time to get there so I will get better pictures!


Here's to the founding fathers who built this country on God and his promises. May our current leaders be blessed and our future ones be strong in their faith as well.


Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

2 comments:

The Oakey's said...

Thanks for all of your comments on our blog...I am a total slacker and never really reply to any of them though! We have a few name ideas but can't decided on any for sure. I will make sure to let you know though! How are things going there? I start teaching and coaching in August....so nervous! It should be an interesting fall thats for sure!

Homegrown Tribe said...

Thanks so much stopping by my blog and sharing your sweet words. Sorry it's taken me to long to say Hi back. :)

I love the fireworks picture btw... very cool.

brittany